How to Grow a Startup | Roberto Moctezuma, Founder & CEO, Fractal River
Register here! http://bit.ly/2kWb0TD
You often hear about the magic hacks that made today’s startups huge, and maybe you even admired how lucky they were— but what if this was not at all about luck but rather a rigorous method that you also can learn?
In order to achieve such exponential growth, startups need to move beyond the everyday tactics and instead engage in a systematic, iterative processes to create multiple levers of growth.
In this session we will discuss how to create a robust analytical and process platform to support your growth marketing efforts.
What we’ll talk about:
– Driving growth the scientific way
– Vanity vs. actionable metrics
– Creating the charts that your board and investors want
– How to create an effective analytical platform
– Strategic change management and process changes needed
– Improving customer acquisition, conversion and retention rates
Roberto Moctezuma, Founder & CEO of Fractal River, will lead the conversation and share learnings and case studies acquired over the past eight years on the subject.